Land Survey and Mapping
All survey operations at AmerCom use the latest available state of the art technology including data collectors, total stations, and GPS. AmerCom has handled projects from under an acre to over 20 miles long.
Our professionals are familiar with the new map filing laws and all pertinent state procedures regarding preparation of right-of-way mapping. The projects we have completed exemplify this experience. AmerCom has completed controls, planimetrics, and cross sections on many major projects throughout the region and has also completed property boundary surveys and right-of-way documents on many major projects. Property boundary surveys range from surveys for railroads and private real estate transactions to large scale right-of-way documents involving over a hundred properties on a single project.
- NJ Transit Bridge Replacement – Watchung and Park Ave.
- NJ Transit Bridge Replacement – Gladstone Branch
- Route 46 over the Passaic River
- Route 46 Plymouth and Clinton Rd. Interchange Improvements
- Route 9 Edison Bridge over the Raritan River
- Route 1&9 T, St. Paul’s Avenue Bridge, Trenton, NJ
- Route 1-78 Peddie Street & West Runyon Interchange, Newark, NJ
- University Heights Connector, Newark, NJ
- Rockaway Road Bridge Replacement – over Conrail and the Rockaway River
- Route 35, MP 0-4 Reconstruction and Drainage Improvements
- Magnolia Avenue over Rt. 1&9
- Doremus Avenue Improvements
- Route 1&9 T