Structural Design and Inspection
Structural services provided by AmerCom on a routine basis include structural design and details for rail platforms, canopies, catenaries, buildings, bridges, sign structures, retaining walls and other miscellaneous structures. Our engineers are able to “think outside the box” in order to develop innovative, sustainable and cost-effective concepts and designs that meet the needs of our clients, while respecting local preferences (context sensitive designs) and meeting the requirements of the multitude of complex environmental regulations. In addition, AmerCom provides in-depth structural integrity inspections and repair programs for buildings and bridges.
During this past summer, there were four bridges under construction throughout New Jersey that have been designed by AmerCom professionals. Design packages consisting of contract plans, construction specifications and cost estimates were completed and delivered to our clients: the New Jersey Department of Transportation and the New Jersey Turnpike Authority. We will be providing Construction Support Services for all of these bridges which are part of three separate projects.
Featured Recent Projects:
- East Greenbush Road over the Garden State Parkway
- Route 202 over the Passaic River
- New Ramp Bridge over the GSP as part of the Interchange 105 improvements
- Big Shark River Drawbridge Structural Steel Repairs
- Route I-78 Ramp C Bridge Deck Replacement
- NJ Transit Bridge Replacement – Watchung and Park Ave.
- Tempe Wick Road over the Passaic River
- Sussex Branch Trail Study & Ten Bridge Designs
- Bridge Deck Repairs throughout New Jersey
- Wassaic Extension Project
- Route I-80 Westbound Emergency Interim Repair MP 39.4
- NJ Route 18 Section 2F, 7E & 12H
- Goethals Bridge Priority & Routine Repairs
- NJ Turnpike Bridge Deck Reconstruction